Click here for the SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PACKAGE.
Click here for the Recommendation Form.
To be considered the Applicant must be:
- A female, at least 21 years old, with a high school diploma or GED. (The Applicant does not need to have graduated from a Howard County High School.)
- A person who has a tie with Howard County either as a resident, a member of BWN, an employee (or business owner) who works in the County or an enrollee in a school in Howard County
- A person who is already enrolled or plans to enroll within one year in a program described below either full – or part ‐ time.
- The program of further study is not limited to degree programs. Other options include technical training courses, certificate programs or any post ‐ secondary training or education.
- The scholarship funds will be paid directly to the educational institution.
Please return the completed application, by April 18, 2017, directly to BWN at
P.O. Box 2575, Columbia MD, 21045, Attention: Scholarship Committee
or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to email us should you have any questions, or require any additional information.
The Scholarship recipient will be notified by May 8, 2017 and she will be recognized at the BWN monthly networking lunch on May 17, 2017.